Custom Templates

I would like to offer CUSTOM made templates for:

  • Word Press
  • Blogger
  • Joomla 1.5
  • Drupal 5/6
  • Dot Nuke 4.9+
  • HTML + CSS

for your web sites. In most cases if you have a WP based web site and have your blog on Blogger I can do matching templates! I did it with my site at Woolie Creations

Visit - Custom Signs & Designs Today!

About Me

My Photo
Woolie Creations
I have been raising and showing Angora Rabbits for close to 20 years now. I own my own business - Custom Signs & Designs, and have been doing signs for over 20 years now. I also do web sites and other related things.
View my complete profile

Site Counter

Sunday, August 22, 2010

postheadericon A Must See Video!


The Southern National Congress Documentary - America in Crisis: A Southern Solution is now available to view on their web site.

http://sncspan.tv/

America in Crisis: A Southern Solution - a Southern National Congress video documentary. This is a feature length presentation of one hour and twenty minutes. The third Southern National Congress will be held in November, 2010. For more information visit: www.sncspan.tv or www.southernnationalcongress.org


1 comments:

lacey hanson said...

Hi, just wondering if you where going to the National Convention in Minnesota? If you are we where wondering if you had a breeding pair of Giant angoras avialable? We want them to mainly show in 4-H because no one has any and we will probabaly show them in ARBA a little and maybe get a few litters out of them. We also have a few Flemish Giants and French lops and have been wanting 2 Giant angoras for a long time but can not find anyone that has a breeding pair that is going to the National Convention. We found one person and I was sending the Money order down payment and she sold them to someone else! It broke our hearts!

I tried to send you a message from the contact us tab from your website but I couldnt get the code to let me pass. It kept saying I entered the wrong code.

You can email me back at laceyhanson123@gmail.com

Please let me know,
Thank you,
Lacey